So I think I have shown this to you before but it was in the summer and you weren't thinking about mittens, gloves, and boots.
The rocks drain the water off of the boots.
The shoe tree is great for the mittens. Set on a radiator they dry them quickly. Since I am a private music teacher I have MANY families in and out of my house daily. These solutions really save my hardwood floors. See my holiday decorating remnants. Don't worry, I am not one of those who keeps their tree up until March. I just haven't made it to the foyer yet. It was the first week back in school: I will get there...





That's a great solution! I just adore quick tips like this to make things easier.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the lovely compliment you left on my blog. It just made my Sunday!
Hugs from Texas!