Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Renewed Desire to Cook...

I have been gone for so long. School absorbs me this time of year. Now that our concerts are out of the way I can do some of the extras such as cooking. I LOVE to cook I HATE to clean up the mess. Did you just say, "ugh, me, too!!" I go in spurts. Sometimes I can be really interested in trying new recipes, new ingredients, and then sometimes I am just bored. A friend of mine introduced me to the website SimplyRecipes . I have been trying out new recipes from this site for a couple of months. I was surprised to find that my family loved the Chicken Marbella. Individually the ingredients don't sound great to me but when they are cooked together we love it. Chicken Marbella I would really like to start an herb garden. I have tried this in the past but it doesn't last very long... I am thinking about yeah, but first I am not cooking for a small army and second my lot could probably fit inside this garden. Details, details...

No comments:

Post a Comment