It is time for another link party visit
Southern Hospitality to join in on the fun and take a look what others have found on their adventures! Let me start by saying I AM EXHAUSTED. Friday I mowed, edged, weeded, and trimmed. I also worked a few hours in my office and did all the laundry, finished sanding my free cherry headbooard (that is for another post), and ran lunch to my hubby. Today I woke up at 6 to work in my office for a while and then finish weeding the patio. Since hubby is working for the weekend I decided a little thrift shopping was needed. I think I scored!

I love roosters! I found the wire rooster and the wall plaque on this trip. We love iced tea spoons, so 8 more are a welcomed addition. I also bought the little relish forks since I have none of those. My boys looooove those Magic Tree House books. I actually purchased 8 of them. Now for my favorite.... I saw
this over at
Creations by Kara and I thought, "Cute, but I will NEVER find one of those!" Well,today I found one. So this mouthwash dispenser is now on my dryer with laundry detergent in it! Whoohoo!
Great finds! Super idea for your detergent!
ReplyDeleteMy boys always loved Magic Tree House books. Love the detergent dispenser.
ReplyDeleteMouth wash ? Never knew...great idea on the re-purpose !
ReplyDeleteKammy
How cool that you found a dispenser so fast! And you didn't even have to paint it? Score!
ReplyDeleteOh, and thanks so much for linking to my blog, I appreciate it. :)
I'm partying a little late this week and just found your blog via Rhoda. I'm so glad to see the mouthwash dispenser re-purpose. What a great idea! I decided to follow your blog. Hope you are having a great week! I am, just read today's post on my blog...
ReplyDelete